• Erin Dickson

5 Steps to Building a BIGGER Believing and Teaching Your Children That ANYTHING is Possible


Live your life FEARLESS! Click here for your FREE workbook!

When you look at your current circumstances, it’s easy to disregard your bigger dreams that seem so untouchable. It’s easy to look at the number in your bank account, your level of education, your current job or your current relationship and believe that’s all there is. Our comfort zone is just that, it’s comfortable…but is it AMAZING?

How do you build a BIGGER believing? How do you teach your children that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE? When you don't believe it yourself? Well...you have to get there first my friend.

What would happen if you stepped outside your comfort zone, even for a moment? What would happen if you lived your life FEARLESS? Click here to start...

There are 5 things you must DO, to create the life that you want to live.

If you commit to these 5 things, you are guaranteed success.

If you teach your children to do these 5 things, they will not experience the same limits around their thinking that you might have when you were growing up.

1. You must believe that we live in a world with limitless possibilities. You must believe that there is NOTHING you cannot do. All you need to do is to look around you. Look at those whose failure did not stop them from creating nothing short of miracles.

Einstein’s teachers thought he was “lazy” and wouldn’t make anything of himself.

When Jim Carey was only 15 years old, he had to drop out of school to support his family…who were living in a van.

Ben Franklin only attended school until his 10th birthday, when his family could no longer afford to keep him in school.

What’s getting in YOUR way? When your children come to you with huge dreams and big ideas, feed into them. Allow them to feel the freedom of the universe. Support them in believing that these things are possible to accomplish.

Yes…it might be true that not EVERYONE can play for the NFL, become a famous actress or YouTuber. BUT I can guarantee that those individuals who have accomplished those amazing feats, were motivated, determined, believed in their ability, and did not give up. When I got my son a ring light to support his YouTube habit...he said "Mom, you must believe in me". That was a powerful statement.

You don’t need to be the one to tell them that they’ll never make it as an NBA star. Let them figure that out…they might surprise you.

2. You must BELIEVE that you are destined for success. You must commit 100%. You must NEVER give up.

3. You must decide very clearly and specifically what you want your life to look like. This is a difficult thing to do – mostly because we don’t believe that we are deserving of great things.

If you grow up only knowing your limits, it’s difficult to think outside of them. Break it down in this way: there are five categories in the catalog of life that YOU get to choose from.

Health, Career, Money, Relationships, and Fun & Leisure.

As you begin to define what you want in each section, you will discover that some of them meld together. Ask yourself this question:

"If I woke up in the morning and discovered that a miracle occurred overnight, how would my life be different?"

4. Write it down AND Visualize! There was a study done of Harvard graduates in which they found that 3% of the graduates were making 10 times more money than the remaining 97%.

Guess what they discovered…

Those 3% wrote down clear and concise goals for what they wanted with plans as to how they would carry them out. Writing down your goals seems cliché – but there’s research to back up that it WORKS.

Create that vision board! Vision boards are POWERFUL – ask anyone you know who has created one. EVERYTHING is a thought before it becomes a THING. Sit down with your children and create an imaginative, fun vision board and put in a place you’ll see it. It becomes embedded in your subconscious. More than attracting those things for yourself, you create those things for yourself.

5. Once you know what your dream is, create ONE action step that you can carry out this week to bring you closer to that goal.

If it’s the fit and toned body you want…set your alarm 30 minutes earlier one day this week and squeeze a workout in.

If it’s that vacation that you want to plan…that you’re worried you cannot afford…start researching it.

Beautiful things will present themselves to you once you set the intention that you want them in your life.

Even if you cannot afford it right now! Just one action step for now…see what happens.

Use this free workbook to help you out! Get UNSTUCK and Live FEARLESS!

Copyright Erin's Online Coaching Camp 2020